Thursday, 13 October 2005

MSN Therapy

M says:
my friend!

J's GF says:
Hola!

M says:
all sympahy

J’s GF says:
Much better today

M says:
To me it seems J is very much in love with you so I have no idea what he's on about

J’s GF says:
Me neither

J’s GF says:
I think he genuinely doesn't get what it means to be in love, or to love someone

J’s GF says:
That's quite sad for him if you think about it. Deprived childhood etc.

M says:
He must at least realise that he's good when he's with you

M says:
And anyway he has to understand that making a choice is an option

J’s GF says:
Yes, he gets that

M says:
And then you change your mind if neccessary

J’s GF says:
I'm obviously good for him, we all agree on this

M says:
He should schedule a chat with C*

J’s GF says:
Yes, I'm sure that would lead to a multitude of action

M says:
Have you asked him what he's afraid of

J’s GF says:
I think he's mainly worried that he doesn't love me.

M says:
So afraid to hurt you if he finds out he doesn't?

J’s GF says:
Probably something like that

J’s GF says:
It's a bit confusing

M says:
When you've come as far as you have, there's most likely no way around hurting, so might as well set full sails ahead

M says:
(good expression!)

J’s GF says:
My thoughts exactly

J’s GF says:
Yes, almost like "ship ahoy"

M says:
Btw I don't think taking him home for Christmas is a good idea if you're planning an ultimatum in January

M says:
Do it before Christmas instead

J’s GF says:
Bit late now

J’s GF says:
Tickets booked etc.

M says:
If he wants to come with you for a family Christmas he clearly loves you!!

M says:
He'll just have to understand that!

J’s GF says:
My words exactly

J’s GF says:
I suspect more discussion on the topic before Christmas anyhow

J’s GF says:
He asks me often how I can know that I love him. But you just know that! It's tricky to explain.

M says:
Almost like trying to explain to someone how to find the point of balance on a bike

J’s GF says:
Yes, tricky

J’s GF says:
But like with biking, the most important factor is pressing ahead at speed

M says:
Indeed

M says:
Men!

J’s GF says:
Absolutely

Technorati tags:


1 comment:

  1. Is it like, a full moon or something? Or that time ofyear when men all over the globe (or maybe just london??) freak out about their relationships? Dunno. Hope things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section