Friday, 3 February 2006

Of Bacon and Buffy

OK, so in principle I'm against tagging, but since this is the first time I've actually been tagged, I feel it would be silly not to go with the flow.

Buffy; inoffensive at best, but you gotta love her
Plus, it's Friday and we should all be grateful that we've not been on any Egyptian ferries or published any drawings of Muhammed lately.


People demonstrating in London, where the drawings haven't even been published; I bet half of them haven't even seen them... Don't you people have jobs, or something?! It's in the middle of a weekday afternoon!

And remember, if you boycott Denmark you'll be using ugly coffe mugs and eating 2nd rate bacon for the duration of the campaign. And who'd want that...

Anyway, so here we go, as prompted by Overactive Imagination...

4 jobs I've had in my life

Substitute teacher
Psychiatric hospital night watch assistant
French hotel maid (yes, really)
Secretary for a handmade guns company

4 movies I can watch over and over

Leon (that's "the Assassin" to you Americans)
Clueless
And that's it. I don't like watching films more than a few times over, if that. With so many new films to watch, who has the time?!

4 places I have lived

California, US
London, UK
Scotland, UK
France

4 places I have been on vacation

Paris
Minneapolis
Budapest
Krakow

4 TV shows I like to watch

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Newsnight
What Not to Wear
Programmes with David Attenborough in them

4 website's I visit daily

The blog I maintain with my friends
The BBC News website
My statcounter page
My gmail account

4 favorite foods

Quality crisps (I like paprika flavour especially)
Roast pork
Chinese crispy duck w/pancakes etc.
Home made caramel pudding

4 places I would like to be right now

In an asst. psychologist job
At J's place playing playstation on his bed while he reads the paper and bombards me with pointless news bites
At home with my friends and my parentsIn my living room which I rearranged last night, but haven't yet had the chance to enjoy

4 people I'm tagging with this meme

Right. I'm not tagging anyone.

Because I'm old and boring.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm... you're a bit of a surprise, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section