Friday, 14 April 2006

No more pills!

This morning as I was leaving, J was still in bed, and as I approached the door, he pleaded for a few more kisses.
Of course I obliged, which obviously made it really difficult to leave (I came in to work about 20 min late as a result).

"Let's not argue," he said. "We've been arguing a lot lately and it's really hard for me."

I am surprised. Not because it's hard for him, because I know it is, but because I don't feel we've argued especially much lately.

Of course we bicker about things (he told me to fuck off yesterday over something which wasn't worth discussing in the first place), but for some reason this is just like water off a duck for me, I don't really notice that much.

I think I notice less because I've stopped taking my pills.

I've been on the progestone only pill for most of the time we've been together, but I stopped a few weeks ago as I felt they were making me depressed.

Maybe it's just a placebo effect, but I really feel less irritable, less tired and less emotionally flat. And a LOT hornier, bizarrely.

I just need to find a way to cheer J up as well.

Looking for somewhere to live is always stressful, and moving in with someone means you'll realise you disagree on more things than you thought was possible.

But at least if you argue with someone, it's because you care enough about them to be concerned about their opinion.

I'll tell him that, and top it up with the product of my increased sex drive.

If that doesn't help, I don't know what will.

With Irritating Flatmate gone, I don't see what could possibly keep us from having an excellent Easter.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do (both) have a fantastic Easter. I've really missed you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section