Thursday, 27 April 2006

Save a life today :: HNT X

Now normally I don't promote my blog tenants very heavily, but this week I'd really like you all to visit; a very cute toddler's life demonstrates one little thing you could all do to help world. Go on, click on him and take a break from tits and arse.

Here for half-nekkid madness? Skip to the pic here

Like to know how I am today? Please read on...


At home: J is going through a depressive phase, which is always a bit depressing for me too. First of all it's obviously depressing to see someone you love feel down on a daily basis, but also it makes him incredibly thin skinned and irritable.

This morning he snapped at me for no good reason, and although I know he can't really help it and doesn't ultimately mean anything by it, it still hurts.

It's a tricky situation, because I don't really feel like I can have a go back, because then he'll just start crying and talking about what a horrible person he is. Which of course would only make him worse for longer.

As it was, I just gave him the silent treatment for about 15 minutes and then gave him a task to do for me in order to make himself feel better.

I don't quite know what I can do to feel that I've stood up for myself at the same time as going easy on him. I don't really think he can help getting irritated about every little obstacle in life when he's like that, but it's tricky.

Living with someone who's depressed can apparently make you depressed, and I'm starting to see how that could work.

I'm no longer annoyed now, but I was wondering in the shower if I just have to shut myself off from him while it's going on for protection purposes. Which would of course be quite sad.

It's been a while since I indulged the voyeurs at HNT, so I thought today was the day.

Spring is here; my legs are quite pale but I've waxed them properly and hopefully will manage to tan them meanwhile.

It's No String time!
I was getting quite taken with the sight of my own skin while doing the photo session, so maybe I'll go home later and alleviate the depression of J and myself in the good old fashioned way.

Fortunately his low moods appear not to have a great impact on his ability to perform; if it did we probably wouldn't last very long!

I hadn't really planned in advance, so the photo is sneakily taken behind a shelf at work.

One of these days I'm going to photocopy my arse, scan it and post it.

HHNT everyone!

17 comments:

  1. I'm skipping the serious stuff and going straight to your legs. Phwoar!

    Happy HNT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very nice blog as well! :)

    Hope J snaps out of his depressive mood soon. I know how it is to live with and love someone who is suffering from depression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice legs! :) Ok at least I went back and read the post haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. depression is not easy...and that's an understatement!

    never the less - Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the boy: the balance lies in being supportive and loving while maintaining your own boundaries. Sadly, so many of us can relate to what the two of you are facing.
    About the legs: how hot is it that you took this pic at work!? Damn sexy if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lovely legs, sweetie! And about home, I hope things sweeten up around there soon! HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pic but sad tale. Yes, depression is catching. Stay positive. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your legs are lovely.. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy HNT girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely legs! And I hope your day gets better and things work out for the best. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ... even taken quickly at work

    Happy HNT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great legs - (you took that at work? LOL) Hope that the day gets better and you can hang in there during the downswing. Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone for compliments, but even more for support. Even from people I don't know it does mean something!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section