Wednesday, 24 May 2006

Panic over

So, panic over after yesterday's smear test issue, at least pretty much...

J, who is usually a huge drama queen, has made me realise that I just have to wait until I hear back about the hospital appointment.

And thanks to all visitors, returning or otherwise, who expressed their support; it's really appreciated!

J and I built a bed today.

As my friend S said when she was helping me build a wardrobe the other day, building flat-pack furniture often leads to quarrels.

Between her and her boyfriend, the fights usually center around his lacking will to read building instructions (she once sent him back to IKEA to check what their bed was meant to look like, as he'd thrown out the instructions).

With J and I, it's of course the reverse, as he likes to look at the instructions for ten hours, then place all the different bits in strategic positions around the room before he starts. I prefer to just build and hope that all the bits are there.

Which I think says something about our outlook on life in general.

But we didn't argue about the bed building, which I guess is a good sign, isn't it?

Instead we had a go at each other simply because he's depressed and fed up, and I'm just fed up.

Then we had very hot make-up sex in our new (and very large) bed, and now I don't understand why we argued.

Anyway, I've been up all night and am longing to actually sleep in the same bed now...




1 comment:

  1. I was going to comment on the last post, but I fell asleep. In any event, I hope with all my heart that everything is okay, and I'm sure it will be.

    I'm glad you had some really hot sex as your first bonk in the new bed. It's a good omen, I'm sure, even if sleep does seem like the most attractive proposition right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section