Tuesday, 20 June 2006

Things that are wrong in the world

And I'm not talking about my cervix or about J's mother. For once. Although she is coming to visit next week, apparently, so I will be going on about it soon enough.

No.

Things that are wrong in the world #1:
You person from Lexington, Nevbraska, United States (ISP Atc Communications) who did a Yahoo search for "daddy's little girlfriend"; go get some help will ya?! It's not right, and you know it!

Things that are wrong in the world #2:
You jihadi fighters in Iraq who are bragging about attacking a row of elderly people waiting to pick up their benefits; shame on you! I understand about wanting to "free" your country, but that is just plain wrong. I'm not saying that slitting the throat of US soldiers is in any way right, but you can at least claim they were The Enemy. What did those poor old people do wrong?!

Phew. Good to get that off my chest.

Things that are right in the world though; England yet again failed to beat Sweden! Yay for Calvin Klein models who can also play football.

Fortunately for the peace of the house, though, Gerrard scored an excellent goal, so I'm hoping there won't be any domestic violence ensuing from the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section