Saturday, 19 August 2006

Hiatus

For no particular reason at all I've decided to lay this blog to rest. Possibly forever, or maybe just for a little while.

I've lost my blogging mojo for the moment, and see no point in forcing myself to write if I don't feel like it..

To my lovely blogging friends; be well, and I might well be lurking in your comments section from time to time. You have cheered me up no end on those days that were longer than I wanted them to be.

Be back before you know it.

8 comments:

  1. I've been away for a while too. Reading through your last few posts, I've been missing all kind of exciting happenings. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! But I'll Miss you! I'll really, really miss you! (You better not disapear from my life all together or so help me I'll come down to England and Scold Someone!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'll really miss you too... Iv'e grown really fond of you over the months. You're a great writer, and I identify with you, and the way you think, in many ways.

    Please stay in touch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    please come back
    I can't believe you are giving up blog land
    hope u change your mind
    hugs
    Ines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though i rarely comment... i love your blog... i will miss you greatly... i love your writing... come back very soon please!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can back too... I just started reading your blogg few weeks ago and I really liked it...

    Regards

    Ainara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section