Thursday, 7 December 2006

Spanking surprise

There is only one thing worse than being on a holiday with a bunch of couples. And that thing is when you're the only one there who's not in a couple.

about to get spanked
Originally uploaded by rkb1
We'd been staying in a rather nice hotel in London, very cheaply, as one of my friends, Nick, had gotten a new girlfriend whose father was very well off and clearly in some way related to the owners of the hotel chain.

Everyone had a double room, and possibly the only good thing about having left my boyfriend at home was that I could frolic around in the massive double bed (new sheets every day... oh yeah) all by myself, sleeping diagonally and not taking anyone else's quality of sleep into account.

Nick and the well-connected girlfriend, Poppy, were sleeping in the room next to mine. They've only been going out for about six months and I was expecting them to be at it like rabbits. However I hadn't heard a sound from next door the whole time during our stay there, which only went to strengthen my belief that he was crap in bed (hence me never having gone there myself).

As Friday night arrived, everyone else was going out for a meal and clubbing, and were begging me to come along. But here I drew the line. I take back what I said about couples holidays being the worst. I actually think being the only single person in a group out clubbing is possibly worse. I told them I was taking a moment with myself and the jacuzzi, and locked the door (on which Nick and my other most party-prone friend Annabel proceeded to knock for at least ten minutes, telling me what a great time I'd be missing).

I succeeded in almost falling asleep in the jacuzzi and when I woke, the water had gone rather cold. I had just put on my underwear (new and very sexy as a surprise for the deserting boyfriend) and was admiring myself in the mirror while blow-drying my hair when I thought I heard something in the bedroom.

I switched off the hair dryer and listened again, just in time to hear a door close. My heart jumped. I could swear I'd locked the front door, or it wouldn't have withstood Annabel and Nick for so long.

Like a scantily clad slut in a horror movie, clinging to my hairdryer like some kind of feeble weapon, I tried to call out "who's there", but the jacuzzi nap had made my voice completely husky, and it didn't carry.

A shadow fell on the bathroom floor. I screamed (yes, I admit, I watch too many horror flicks. Shoot me) and shut my eyes. When I opened them, I saw a bemused Poppy standing in the doorway.

"I didn't mean to recreate that scene from Psycho," she laughed.

I, on the other hand, was not amused. "You scared me shitless," I shouted. "I thought you'd all gone out by now!"

"I didn't feel like another night on the town," she said. I realised she was only wearing a rather girlish and simultaneously frumpy white night gown, and I briefly noted that as a potential reason for the lack of noise from next door.

"Well, you could have just knocked, you know," I said, still not wanting to make friends. We had hardly exchanged a word the whole time we'd been there, as she'd been too busy holding Nick's hand. I wasn't even sure if I really liked her. She had the kind of chestnut wavy hair that I'd always wanted, and the pale, soft shape I spent hours at the gym trying to avoid. And she was, obvoiusly, unbearably posh.

"I did knock," she said. "You just didn't hear me." She pointed to the hair dryer.

Just as I was wondering again how she'd gotten in, I spotted an open door on the opposite wall. She'd entered through the door between my room and theirs.

"Well, can I do anything for you?" I said curtly, and resumed brushing my hair.

"I think you should spank me with that hairbrush for scaring you so badly," she said in a cheekier tone than her outfit had prepared me for, while sticking her round bum towards me.

And for some reason, I did it. I felt just a little bit irritated with her, and as I swung the back of the wooden paddle brush towards the white cotton covering her arse, I put more power into it than I had intended. It hit her flesh with a wet slap, I could feel the impact reverberate in my hand.

"Do it again," she giggled. Oh, so you think it's funny, I thought. I hit her again, not trying to hold back this time. I felt her flesh move under the brush. I wasn't quite sure, but I thought I heard a small moan escape from her pink lips. I felt the blood rush to my head. What if I'd really hurt her?

Without looking at me she left the bathroom, but instead of going to her own room like I'd anticipated, she crawled onto the white sheets on my bed on all four and put her arse in the air. "Please, punish me. I've been a bad girl," she said, barely audibly.

I drew my breath, and wanted to tell her I couldn't, that I was sorry. But before I could, she lifted her arm and punched the bed. "Please, spank me," she repeated. "I need to be... Please..." The last please was no more than a whisper.

I walked over to the bed and kneeled next to it. I felt a strange rush of blood to my crotch at the sight of her round behind straining against the white nightgown. I could see the outline of underwear underneath and caught myself wondering what colour they were.

As I lifted the brush to spank her again, I put a hand on her bum. I'd of course touched women's bottoms before, but this was different. It was already hot from the previous impacts, and to my surprise, I felt my cunt twitch slightly. I was getting off on this.

To stop myself from thinking about it, I started spanking her, again and again hitting her flesh. There was no doubt about it, she liked it. The little moan I had heard in the bathroom escaped from her mouth each time she felt the brush on her bum. I teased her with the spanking, taking irregular breaks and making her beg to be punished more.

My new black silk panties were becoming increasingly wet. I wanted to see more of Poppy, to feel more of her. I lifted the gown up to expose a perfectly pale arse, reddened by the spanking and encased in bright red and pink lacy underwear, dividing each bum cheek in half. So I guess the white cotton dress was a bit of a dupe...

While I kept hitting her naked skin with my right hand, I slid my left hand up the inside of her right thigh. Her skin was unbelievably smooth; hairless and hot. "Oh god, oh I'm such a bad girl," she groaned. My hand hadn't even reached what I anticipated would be an extremely willing cunt when I felt moisture; the whole crotch area of her panties was dark with her sticky juices.

"I'm going to punish you even more, Poppy," I said. "I don't think spanking you is enough." "Yes, I deserve it, I deserve it," she whimpered. I pulled her underwear to the side, to reveal that she'd clearly had a full wax when we went to a spa the day before. Her cunt was swollen and dark red, bathed in juices and her clit was like a rock hard marble waiting to be caressed. But I wasn't going to let her off so easy.

While I kept the hair brush at work, I stuck my two first fingers straight into her tight cave. I could feel her pulsate around them each time I came down on her, and to my surprise I felt my nipples strain against my bra, my cunt crying out for attention.

Poppy reached back with her hands and pulled her wet underwear further to the side, pulling her bum cheeks apart. Her pink, wrinkled arsehole was almost exactly the same colour as her lips. "I'm a slut," she said. "The hairbrush. I'm an arse slut." I stopped spanking her. The idea of entering her behind turned me on even more.

I leaned forward and licked her arsehole, she smelt sweet and I could taste her salty cunt even there, prodding her star with my tongue while I kept working her vagina with my hand. Her arse was so tight I had no idea if it could accommodate anything. But I wanted to penetrate her, badly.

I pushed the round, warm wooden end of my hair brush against her arsehole. She pushed sharply towards it, and to my amazement took it all inside her as far as it would go. She let out a gutteral sound, and I started fucking her with my hand and the brush, I could feel myself getting more and more worked up. I wanted to cum, I wanted us both to cum. I wanted to...

Just as I thought I couldn't take any more, she moved forward, out of reach from me. I whimpered as her hot cunt left my hand. She turned around on her back. "Take me," she said simply. "Please. Do whatever you want with me."

I tore her night gown off, and her volupuous breasts, her nipples completely stiff inside their pink areaolae, pointed upwards and to the side as she spread her legs. Slowly, I lowered myself over her, her soft belly stroking my aching nipples. I took one of hers on my mouth and bit down quite hard, I wanted to fill my mouth with her lovely breasts, but most of all I wanted the fire in my cunt stoked.

I hoisted myself up further, till my crotch was level with her head. "Please sit on my face," she said. And so I did. Her hot, long tongue started caressing my wet crack, she put it flat against the whole area from my clit to my damp cave and wiggled her head, moaning loudly.

I rubbed on her lips and tongue, licking my own nipples, in what was possibly the most sensational feeling I've ever had. I felt her arm move next to my thigh. "Don't you dare touch yourself," I moaned. She instantly stopped, but was so hot now she couldn't lie still. In lieu of her hand, she tried rubbing her thighs together to feed her hunger.

I was going to cum, and she knew it. I felt her long tongue enter my cunt, flicking in and out, reaching for my g-spot, and came violently, golden juices flushing all across her face, grabbing on to her head and pushing it to my cunt harder, faster.

Then I rolled off her and pulled her on top of me, putting my hand on her cunt and my leg pushing it into her harder. Her firm, slippery clit was swathed in its swollen cunt lips, and my whole hand and thigh was instantly covered in her wetness. She started gyrating and I finally kissed her, her lips salty with my own juices, her brown hair sticking to her face with cum and sweat. She was an amazing kisser, and I felt her hands on my bum, her nails digging into me as she rode my hand in a frenzy.

I was going to cum again, but I wanted to wait for her. Fortunately I didn't have to wait for long, as I suddenly felt a gush of wetness on my hand while her whole body went hard against mine, and I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth to stop our screams as I came again, all over her silky thigh.

As soon as she'd stopped cumming I pushed her off me and went down to return her earlier oral favour, she begged me to stop, saying she couldn't take it anymore, but the flavour of her juices was too good, I didn't want to stop. Rubbing myself frantically we came almost simultaneously again. I felt the room white out, a red haze lowering over my eyes.

When I came to, Poppy was sitting on the bed, holding a cold cloth to my forehead. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm so bad." I could tell she really meant it this time. "It's my fault," I said in a moment of genuine female guilt sharing. "I shouldn't have... spanked you." As it all came back to me, I was shocked at myself. "I don't normally..." we both said at the same time.

"I think I'm a freak," Poppy said quietly. "I get off on it, really badly, I can't stop myself."

"But there's nothing wrong with it," I said.

"Nick thinks there is," she whispered. "He won't... And it's the only way I can..." She stopped. Suddenly I started understanding the lack of noise from next door a little better.

"I enjoy it with him. I mean, he has a huge... bank account." She winked at me. "But I just can't..." she cast her still flushed look down towards her crotch. "...Cum." I said. She nodded.

And there and then I knew I'd have to have a word with Nick. With most of the details brushed out, obviously. And, Christmas is only a few weeks away, and they're definitely getting a leather paddle for a present. Or at least a nice hair brush...

Bonus Technorati tag:

3 comments:

  1. Whenever you have a chance, watch this movie:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274812/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, nice shot... Wish that was my arse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section