Thursday, 18 January 2007

My blog is broken! Emergency!!

Boo-hoo.. Now can you cope with seeing a woman cry? I thought not! So help me, goddammit! Yes, people, that's right, my blog (not my heart for once) is broken!

It's really, really annoying.. More annoying than spending two hours looking for a dropped stitch in a lace shawl (which I did earlier on today, so I know what I'm talking about, people!)

Basically Blogger will not allow me to reset my template completely to remove erroneous code.

Somehow some of the sections got screwed up when I was editing it, and I've tried everything; resetting the widgets, choosing a new template, manually fixing the code...

But whatever I do, the changes won't save and the wrong bits of code get re-inserted. I am at the end of my tether.

It's keeping me awake at night. It's making me lose my libido. Yes, dear readers, it's that serious.

If anyone has any insights which lead to fixing, Yours Truly will... well, something you'll want. A lot.

The original mistake seemed to be that my drop-down comments weren't working anymore. As you see I've managed to reset them to their original "linking to an ugly page" state. But I want them back.
Bonus Technorati tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for not just lurking..

Peer Review Section